The Promoter is Defiant Screen Entertainment Pty Ltd (ABN: 63 114 544 562) of Suite 1001, 4 Daydream Street, Warriewood NSW
3. Copyright All rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright) in this website, its content and design are owned or licensed by Defiant Screen Entertainment. Except where permitted by law or by this website, you may not: • adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, communicate, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website, its content or design; or • commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of Defiant Screen Entertainment.
4. Trade Marks All trade marks, trade names, service marks and other product and service names and logos on this website are owned by or licensed to Defiant Screen Entertainment and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws.
5. Usernames and passwords We may require you to register a username and password to permit you to access certain sections of the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password and all use or activity that occurs on your account, including unauthorised use or activity. You must promptly notify Defiant Screen Entertainment if there is any unauthorised usage of your username or password. Defiant Screen Entertainment will not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your username or password. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by us, any access or attempt to access our computer system or other information contained on the system other than through the proper login provided to you is prohibited. 6. Limited License for Personal Use Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Defiant Screen Entertainment’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: • modify or copy the materials; • use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); • attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Defiant Screen Entertainment’s web site; • remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or • transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Defiant Screen Entertainment at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
7. Disclaimer The materials on Defiant Screen Entertainment’s web site are provided “as is”. Defiant Screen Entertainment makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Defiant Screen Entertainment does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
8. Security Defiant Screen Entertainment uses a Secure Server Layer (SSL) in the aim of making all information received from you secure against misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Defiant Screen Entertainment makes no warranty in respect of the security measures and is not responsible for any misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure of information provided by you to Defiant Screen Entertainment. Your access to and use of this website is at your own risk. The internet is not secure and we cannot guarantee that the website will be available or fault or virus free. To the extent permitted by law, Defiant Screen Entertainment disclaims all warranties that the website, its content or Defiant Screen Entertainment’s products: • will be error free; • will operate without interruption; or • are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs or similar components. Defiant Screen Entertainment is not liable to you or third parties if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with use of this website or any linked websites
9. Cookies This website uses “cookie” technology to assist in identifying registered users and delivering content specific to your interest. A cookie is a small data file that is stored in the computer’s hard drive the first time a computer visits a particular website. A cookie will allow a web site to recognise the computer used to access the web site. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this website, and the websites visited just before and just after this website. If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie you should disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. Your Internet Service Provider may be able to assist you with this. This website may collect personally identifiable information through the use of such cookies. Often a cookie may identify a user’s IP address, collects email addresses, mailing addresses and names. However, this information is collected on an aggregate basis and is only used to better understand your use of the website and improve the website. As with all of your personal information, Defiant Screen Entertainment will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where: • such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth); • Defiant Screen Entertainment is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or • Defiant Screen Entertainment has outsourced some internal functions to third parties. You can change your cookie preferences by changing your browser’s preferences to disable cookies or delete cookies. However, disabling cookies may affect the ability to use this website.
10. Liability The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) may confer rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision by Defiant Screen Entertainment of goods and services, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not exclude those rights. All other terms and guarantees are excluded. Subject to paragraph set out above, this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Defiant Screen Entertainment does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the use, or the results of the use of the website, including the correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the website or that security of the website will not be breached. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Defiant Screen Entertainment disclaims all warranties and guarantees that the website and its content: • will be error free; • will operate without interruption; or • are free of viruses, worms, bugs or similar components. Defiant Screen Entertainment is not liable to you or third parties if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with use of this website or linked websites and Defiant Screen Entertainment excludes all liability whether to you or a third party for breach of contract, negligence or breach of any other law. Defiant Screen Entertainment’s liability for breach of any consumer guarantee, which cannot be excluded, is limited at the option of Defiant Screen Entertainment to: • in the case of services supplied or offered by Defiant Screen Entertainment, which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, resupplying or paying the cost of resupplying the service; or • in the case of goods supplied or offered by Defiant Screen Entertainment, which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, replacing, supplying equivalent, repairing or paying the cost of replacing, supplying equivalent, repairing goods. Defiant Screen Entertainment will not be liable for any loss of profit or for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage.
11. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Defiant Screen Entertainment’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Defiant Screen Entertainment may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
12. Links to Third Party Websites This website may contain links to third party websites which are hyperlinked to or from this website. Defiant Screen Entertainment has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website, nor are these third party websites under our control. Defiant Screen Entertainment is not responsible for the contents or condition of any such linked site. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by Defiant Screen Entertainment of the websites or the products or services provided in them. Nor does Defiant Screen Entertainment endorse, approve or recommend the owners or operators of the linked websites. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without the prior written consent of Defiant Screen Entertainment.
Information is gathered for a range of purposes, including the provision of ongoing Customer support and the compiling of Customer databases to enable us to more accurately market our goods and services.
4. How Defiant Screen Entertainment Collects Personal Information In accordance with the APPs, where practical, Customers of Defiant Screen Entertainment may deal with Defiant Screen Entertainment on an anonymous basis. However, as a provider of a wide range of services, Defiant Screen Entertainment frequently finds that it is necessary to collect Personal Information during the course of transactions. Personal Information may be collected about Customers via the following means:
(a) email; (b) websites (including in some instances cookies); (c) online transactions; (d) networking functions (eg: business cards); (e) over the phone; (f) credit card details via credit card purchases; and (g) information collected from third parties.
5. Consequence of not providing information You have no obligation to provide personal information which you do not wish to disclose. In some circumstances, however, the failure to disclose personal information may mean that Defiant Screen Entertainment is unable to provide you with goods or services that require the collection of that information.
7. How we use the information The information that you provide to us is generally used to provide goods or services to you. Defiant Screen Entertainment may also use your personal information and aggregate it with information from other customers in order to provide you with better service such as by advising you of new products and services or information which may be of interest to you. You have the right to tell us that you do not want us to send information to you other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal information. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not generally disclose personal information to third parties. In some circumstances personal information may be disclosed to third parties who perform services on behalf of Defiant Screen Entertainment for the purpose of providing you with goods and services. Defiant Screen Entertainment requires third parties who receive your personal information to comply with Australian Privacy laws. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not sell or rent any personal information.
8. Storage of Information Defiant Screen Entertainment takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
10. International transfers Defiant Screen Entertainment may disclose Personal Information to countries outside Australia. Defiant Screen Entertainment will only do so in compliance with all applicable Australian data protection and privacy laws. Defiant Screen Entertainment will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to.
11. How you can access or correct personal information Defiant Screen Entertainment will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, then you may ask us to amend it. If you have any questions about our policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Who to contact Defiant Screen Entertainment is committed to working with its Customers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If you have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your Personal Information is collected or used please contact Defiant Screen Entertainment using the details below. We will respond to your query or complaint within a reasonable time. If you are not satisfied with Defiant Screen Entertainment’s response, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Write to us at: Privacy Officer Defiant Screen Entertainment Pty Ltd Suite 1001, 4 Daydream Street Warriewood, New South Wales, 2102 Email: email@example.com
Please add me to the mailing list For updates, Newsletter and special offers.