Information is gathered for a range of purposes, including the provision of ongoing Customer support and the compiling of Customer databases to enable us to more accurately market our goods and services.
4. How Defiant Screen Entertainment Collects Personal Information In accordance with the APPs, where practical, Customers of Defiant Screen Entertainment may deal with Defiant Screen Entertainment on an anonymous basis. However, as a provider of a wide range of services, Defiant Screen Entertainment frequently finds that it is necessary to collect Personal Information during the course of transactions. Personal Information may be collected about Customers via the following means:
(a) email; (b) websites (including in some instances cookies); (c) online transactions; (d) networking functions (eg: business cards); (e) over the phone; (f) credit card details via credit card purchases; and (g) information collected from third parties.
5. Consequence of not providing information You have no obligation to provide personal information which you do not wish to disclose. In some circumstances, however, the failure to disclose personal information may mean that Defiant Screen Entertainment is unable to provide you with goods or services that require the collection of that information.
7. How we use the information The information that you provide to us is generally used to provide goods or services to you. Defiant Screen Entertainment may also use your personal information and aggregate it with information from other customers in order to provide you with better service such as by advising you of new products and services or information which may be of interest to you. You have the right to tell us that you do not want us to send information to you other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal information. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not generally disclose personal information to third parties. In some circumstances personal information may be disclosed to third parties who perform services on behalf of Defiant Screen Entertainment for the purpose of providing you with goods and services. Defiant Screen Entertainment requires third parties who receive your personal information to comply with Australian Privacy laws. Defiant Screen Entertainment does not sell or rent any personal information.
8. Storage of Information Defiant Screen Entertainment takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
10. International transfers Defiant Screen Entertainment may disclose Personal Information to countries outside Australia. Defiant Screen Entertainment will only do so in compliance with all applicable Australian data protection and privacy laws. Defiant Screen Entertainment will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to.
11. How you can access or correct personal information Defiant Screen Entertainment will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, then you may ask us to amend it. If you have any questions about our policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Who to contact Defiant Screen Entertainment is committed to working with its Customers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If you have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your Personal Information is collected or used please contact Defiant Screen Entertainment using the details below. We will respond to your query or complaint within a reasonable time. If you are not satisfied with Defiant Screen Entertainment’s response, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Write to us at: Privacy Officer Defiant Screen Entertainment Pty Ltd Suite 1001, 4 Daydream Street Warriewood, New South Wales, 2102 Email: email@example.com